What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information about your computer and about visits to, or use of, this website, which could include:
- Your IP address.
- Your geographical location.
- Your browser type and version.
- Your operating system.
- Your referral source to our site.
- The length of your visit to our site.
- Pages you view on our site.
- Your navigation through the site.
Information that you provide to us for the purpose of:
- Subscribing to our website services.
- Receiving email notifications.
- Signing up to newsletters.
- Entering competitions.
Any other information that you choose to send to us.
How do we use your personal information?
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website to reflect your specific interests.
- Enable the use of services available on the website.
- Send you general or marketing communications.
- Send you information or email notifications, should you specifically request them.
- Send you any newsletters and/or marketing communications relating to our business or to the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you and where you have specifically agreed to receiving this information via email. You can opt out of receiving this information at any time by writing to us or emailing us using the details provided on the Contact Us page.
- Send you invitations to enter any of the promotions or competitions which we may offer to our site users from time to time.
- Deal with any enquiries or complaints made by you relating to the website.
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing if you have unsubscribed from the service.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention.
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International data transfers
Any information which you provide may be transferred to other countries, including those countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
In addition, any personal information that you submit for publication on the website may subsequently be available via the Internet and around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information by:
- Storing all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
- Protecting all electronic transactions entered into via the website through the use of encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is potentially insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
It is your responsibility to keep your password and other login details confidential. While you will need your password in order to log in to your account, a representative or employee of the company will never ask you to disclose your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- The payment of an administration fee (currently £10).
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity, which will include a notarised photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address. We reserve the right to request additional information to establish your identify if required.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by emailing or writing to us using the details provided on our Contact Us page.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.