Play EurojackpotBuy Tickets Now
Commonly Asked Eurojackpot Questions
- What time is the Eurojackpot Draw?
- What time do Eurojackpot ticket sales close?
- How can I win playing the Eurojackpot?
- Can I play the Eurojackpot from non-participating countries?
- Can I play the Eurojackpot if I am not a resident of a participating country?
- How long are Eurojackpot tickets valid for?
- Is there a minimum age limit for playing the Eurojackpot?
- Are winnings on the Eurojackpot taxable?
- What are the odds of winning the Eurojackpot?
- What are the Eurojackpot Results?
- Is there a limit to the number of times the Eurojackpot can Rollover?
- How do I make sure that I'm playing random Eurojackpot numbers?
1. What time is the Eurojackpot Draw?
The Eurojackpot draw takes place at approximately 9pm CET once a week on a Friday night. The results from this European lottery will be available to view online shortly after the draw has taken place. Following this a full prize breakdown and number of winners will normally be available to see later on in the evening once all the information has been verified, however with draws that have major jackpots this process can take longer. If you want to see the latest results from this European lottery please visit the Eurojackpot results page.
2. What time do Eurojackpot ticket sales close?
Ticket sales for Eurojackpot close on the night of the draw, however this varies depending on which country you purchase your tickets in, so it is advised you check with the official lottery operator for that particular country. Eurojackpot ticket sales then re-open once that particular draw has finished so that lottery tickets can be purchased for the next Eurojackpot draw.
3. How can I win playing the Eurojackpot?
There are a number of ways to win a prize when playing the Eurojackpot. Players can match their chosen numbers in a total of 12 different ways which are all stated on the Eurojackpot prizes page. To starting winning players must match a minimum of two of the main numbers and one Euro number to walk away with the smallest Eurojackpot prize. Additional tips are available on the how to win the Eurojackpot page.
4. Can I play the Eurojackpot from non-participating countries?
Although the Eurojackpot is only playable from the certain countries that participate in this European lottery, players from all over the world can use the Lottery Concierge Service to purchase Eurojackpot tickets. This service allows players from anywhere in the world to take part in the Eurojackpot and play for the chance to win impressive prizes.
5. Can I play the Eurojackpot if I am not a resident of a participating country?
With thanks to the internet you can play the Eurojackpot regardless of whether or not you are a resident of a participating country. By using the Lottery Concierge Service you simply select the numbers you wish to play this lottery with then your ticket will be bought for you on your behalf in one of the participating countries.
6. How long are Eurojackpot tickets valid for?
Eurojackpot tickets are only valid for a specific period which can vary depending on which participating country you bought your tickets in. If you win a Eurojackpot prize then the date you have to make your claim by should be printed on the back of your ticket, however if you buy your Eurojackpot tickets online then any prizes you win will be automatically credited to your account.
7. Is there a minimum age limit for playing the Eurojackpot?
Age limits for playing the Eurojackpot can vary between the different countries so it is always best to check the local gambling legislation for that particular country just to be sure. The Eurojackpot Lottery Concierge Service requires players to be at least 18 years old to buy tickets, however some countries require players to be at least 21 before they can buy lottery tickets, therefore make sure you always check what the correct minimum age limit is.
8. Are winnings on the Eurojackpot taxable?
Although the majority of countries do not have specific tax laws on lottery wins, there are some countries which may tax lottery wins. The local tax regulations applied by some Eurojackpot participating countries differ depending on which country you buy your lottery tickets in, therefore it is always advised to check before hand to see if you will be taxed on any Eurojackpot winnings.
9. What are the odds of winning the Eurojackpot?
The odds of winning the top prize in the Eurojackpot is 1 in 95,344,200. However, in every Eurojackpot draw there are a total of 12 different prizes available to win. To start winning a Eurojackpot prize you have to match a minimum of two main numbers and one Euro number in which the odds are 1 in 42. If you would like to view more odds along with the different Eurojackpot prize amounts please visit the Eurojackpot prize page.
10. What are the Eurojackpot Results?
The Eurojackpot results are the specific numbers that are drawn to determine if any ticket holders will win the Eurojackpot top prize. If want to view a list of the ten most recent results visit the Eurojackpot results page.
11. Is there a limit to the number of times the Eurojackpot can Rollover?
No. Originally the rules stated the Eurojackpot top prize would not be permitted to rollover more than twelve times, however this was found to be too limiting for the growth of the game, and commencing with the draw of the 1st of February 2013 this limit was removed.
12. How do I make sure that I'm playing random Eurojackpot numbers?
The answer to this question is simple; use our random number generator which will randomly provide you with a line of numbers to play with every time you use it. By opting to use this method to select your Eurojackpot numbers you will know that each set of numbers is generated entirely at random which means that you will get a unique line of numbers to play the Eurojackpot with.